Saturday, February 7, 2009

witching hour musings....

my eyes welled up with tears, as the pertinently pained and pensive moon shone down upon the slick and still waters of the bay, which i have known so long, but which will soon be a distant memory...... moonbeams glided along the still surface and i found myself simultaneously longing and letting go... drifting and dancing with the light atop the glistening surface....the eerie light reflecting off of the dark water, and of the water pooling within my dark eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I have been hiding for so long. I am restless in my own skin, my old skin. I squirm within the confines and at the same time...I bless the safety that I have been provided. There is a sense of readiness...of ripeness. I have this inclination to get up off of my knees, and I feel as though I could just bypass learning to walk altogether. I feel like I was never meant to walk in the first place. As I reflect on this yearning, this natural impulse, this inherent instinct...it seems absurd that I haven't always known the joy and freedom of flight.

    ReplyDelete