Tuesday, January 13, 2009

musings for a new era....

so other than this massive sickness i have managed to acquire as a result of incessant, non-stop partying, dancing, music and people lovin', and traveling..... i am absolutely having the best time of my life.

i can not even adequately begin to attempt to express in words what this year has been so far to me. the new year was rung in with lovely friends and fabulous times.... followed by a low key week of work, after which i headed down to south florida for ten days of favorite soulmates, music galore, costuming, incessant dancing, beautiful people all around.... and finding my true home among the tunes, souls, and family of jam cruise. so many memories that will stay with me forever... spending days causing shennanigans, laughing and dancing til it hurts too much to stop, befriending some of the most amazing people and musicians i have ever had the blessing of encountering..... it truly is heaven in my eyes.

i knew that 2009 was going to be the year for me. i feel blessed and inspired... knowing that everything is falling into place, doors are opening, and the light is emblazoning the path laid out before me. it also doesn't hurt that i have found completely inspiring employment opportunities, and met at least a dozen of the coolest, most fun, down to earth and awesome group of san franners who have offered to take me into their arms, introduce me to this fabulous city, and plug me into the local scene and music.

ah, music. it really is my life. i was really happy to have been able to have my mom come down to open grass festival and experience what i find to be the single most important passion of my life. outdoors, good souls, art, music, costumes, tears, hooping, babies, face painting, good loving.

i really am the most blessed girl in the entire world. lots and lots of photos and updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment