Saturday, January 31, 2009

vulnereality

so.... i just decided to make up a word to represent my newest realization....in spite of this overwhelming overload of emotion... i have decided that i made the previous post into a type of third person novel when posted, despite the fact that when i wrote it at the moment, scribbled onto a scrap paper in loathed black pen, and later, when it was thirdly transcribed into my journal in beloved blue... the post i made here in between was third person. and impersonal. and i am neither of the two. so here, in first person... in the spirit of honesty and sharing, is the actual original writing... from my experience, and from my heart:

la noche de la musica magica

"i can still taste you on my lips"...,
i read in my phone, as my eyes graced the first words beheld by the morning light.

only hours ago, we had been left alone for a few moments, and compelled by the moment and the depth of her eyes, i interrupted our frivolous chatter to ask if i could kiss her.

once our lips touched, the all-too-familiar but somehow forgotten feeling washed over me, and i had to first catch my breath, then catch myself and remind myself to ... slow...down.

i always got so eager around her... and our kiss reinstilled in me a sense of immediacy and urgency

she sighed and looked into my eyes and as she began to speak, i realized i was already nodding in agreeance, to the words not yet spoken, but mutually understood.

"you know that feeling where music just reverberates throughout you?" she said, hand on chest, me still nodding...
"thats how it feels to kiss you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment